MakeMyTrip Limited (MMYT): Merger With Ibibo Game Changing - Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Arya Sen, reiterated his Hold rating on MakeMyTrip (NASDAQ: MMYT) but believes Makemytrip's merger with Ibibo group is a game-changer for the company (and the sector). The trasaction combines the top two players in the Indian OTA space and could pave the path to profitability by reducing competitive intensity and promotional spend.
The analyst stated "based on transaction data and FY15 financials, we estimate US$260mn net revenues for the combined entity in FY16 which could rise to US$500mn by FY18, with US$300mn coming from standalone hotel booking".
No change to the price target of $19.80.
Shares of MakeMyTrip closed at $29.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rite Aid (RAD)/Walgreens (WBA) Antitrust Concerns Doesn't Mean Deal is Dead, Says Deutsche Bank
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!