MakeMyTrip Limited (MMYT): Merger A Game Changer - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Arya Sen, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of MakeMyTrip (NASDAQ: MMYT) after the announcement of the merger with Ibibo group.
The analyst believes this is a game-changer for the company (and the sector) as it combines the top two players in the Indian OTA space and should pave the path to profitability by reducing competitive intensity and promotional spend. Based on transaction data and FY15 financials, the analyst estimates US$260mn net revenues for the combined entity in FY16 which could rise to US$500mn by FY18, with US$300mn coming from standalone hotel booking.
Shares of MakeMyTrip closed at $24.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Adjusts Estimates on Ciena (CIEN) - PT to $29
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!