Macquarie Upgrades Liberty SiriusXM (LSXMA) to Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Macquarie upgraded Liberty SiriusXM (NASDAQ: LSXMA) from Neutral to Outperform with a price target of $41.00.
Analyst Amy Yong commented, "The velocity of buybacks has been too great for LSXMA to keep up...until now. As we drink from our new Liberty Camelbak, we can’t help but think that the motivation is higher than ever to close the ever-persisting ~20% discount. We are updating our NAV and value LSXMA at US$41/sh.
If you are bullish on SIRI, buy this one on sale as its ~65.5% stake in Sirius XM is worth ~US$14bn alone. Assigning a 5% discount and inputting our US$4.85 SIRI target would take our NAV to US$46.
Over the next 12 months, we see additional dividend increases, buybacks, and M&A as opportunities to build a one-stop shop for all things music and work to narrow the gap."
Shares of Liberty SiriusXM closed at $34.60 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!