Macquarie Positive as Echostar (SATS) Echo XXI Satellite Scheduled to Launch
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Macquarie analyst Andrew DeGasperi weighed in on Echostar Holdings (NASDAQ: SATS) as International Launch Alliance has finally set Dec. 22 for the launch of the Echo XXI satellite, which finally arrived yesterday at the launch facility in Kazakhstan.
"Repeatedly delayed over the last 6 months, news that the S-band spacecraft will launch ahead of the Dec.31 in-service deadline set by the EU as a condition of its lease of S-band spectrum in Europe should bring relief to SATS shares," DeGasperi commented.
The firm maintained its Outperform rating and price target of $55.00
Shares of Echostar Holdings closed at $50.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Paylocity Holding (PCTY) at Perform
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!