Macquarie Positive On Pandora (P) Ahead Of New Subscription Service Launch
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Macquarie analyst, Amy Yong, reiterated her Outperform on Pandora (NYSE: P) and believes the next subscription launch could be the first step in achieving $4B in revenue by 2020. The analyst is modeling 1) US$2.4bn of revenue from the core Internet radio service with ~60% gross margins; 2) US$1.3bn from a new expanded listening subscription service; and 3) US$300m from live events sponsorship.
No change to the price target of $17.
Shares of Pandora closed at $14.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Visa (V) Following Solid 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!