Macquarie Positive On Pandora (P) Ahead Of New Subscription Service Launch
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Macquarie analyst, Amy Yong, reiterated her Outperform on Pandora (NYSE: P) and believes the next subscription launch could be the first step in achieving $4B in revenue by 2020. The analyst is modeling 1) US$2.4bn of revenue from the core Internet radio service with ~60% gross margins; 2) US$1.3bn from a new expanded listening subscription service; and 3) US$300m from live events sponsorship.
No change to the price target of $17.
Shares of Pandora closed at $14.12 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Pandora (P) to Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) to $37
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Green Plains Partners LP (GPP) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!