MKM Partners is a Long Term Believer in Willis Towers Watson (WLTW)
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MKM Partners analyst Harry Fong reiterated a Buy rating and $140 price target on Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) noting investors were disappointed several weeks ago when Willis Towers Watson reported its third quarter results that were a penny shy of the consensus and a lowering of revenue expectations for the balance of 2016. The shares sold off on the report, but have since recovered to about its pre-earnings release level.
Fong commented, "Our view on WLTW remains the longer term potential for the private exchange business especially for smaller and medium sized firms, the market it is mostly focused on. Accordingly, we are maintaining our Buy recommendation with a $140 price target, based on a 17x P/E multiple on our 2017 earnings estimate of $8.35"
Shares of Willis Towers Watson closed at $124.56 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!