MKM Partners Remains Sidelined on Citi Trends (CTRN) Ahead of 2Q Release
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MKM Partners reiterated a Neutral rating and $16.00 price target on Citi Trends (NASDAQ: CTRN) ahead of the company's 2Q earnings report. MKM is expecting EPS of ($0.07) and compares to 2Q15's $0.01 result. Citi Trends ended 1Q16 with $118 million in cash and investments, about $8 per share, and the company continues to operate debt-free.
Analyst Patrick McKeever commented, "We continue to expect a fourth consecutive quarter of negative same-store sales and a third quarter of down earnings, as we believe women's and children's apparel (nearly 50% of total sales) remained soft after comping down 9% and 8% in 1Q16. We believe the home category continued to do well as management continued to expand floor space and broaden the assortment. We expect better results in 2H16 against easier comparisons, but remain generally cautious on the fundamental outlook."
Shares of Citi Trends closed at $17.91 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Wex, Inc. (WEX) Following 3Q Report
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Government Properties Income Trust (GOV) to $25
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1250 at Susquehanna
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesCiti, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!