MKM Partners Remains Bullish Ahead of Vail Resorts' (MTN) 4Q Report
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MKM Partners reiterated a Buy rating and $180.00 price target on Vail Resorts (NYSE: MTN) ahead of the company's 4Q earnings report. MKM is expecting MTN to report adjusted EBITDA of $(43.7)mn and adjusted EPS of $(1.65) compared to consensus of $(45.2)mn/$(1.67), respectively.
Analyst Christopher Agnew commented, "MTN will report 4Q16 earnings on September 26, before the market open. We have confidence in MTN's initiatives to drive "off-season" earnings and believe investor focus will shift to: (1) 16/17 season pass sales through September, which should remain ahead of LY pace, but likely below the 29%/34% pace in units/sales dollars reported in June, in our view; (2) FY17 guidance (we note that consensus/MKM FY17E adj. EBITDA is $503.8mn/$506.7mn excluding WB); (3) an update on the Whistler Blackcomb (WB, Not Rated) acquisition. We are positive on the WB acquisition as it strengthens its resort network helping drive season pass sales, adds scale to its data capture, analytics and marketing efforts, is accretive based on the FY18 target including synergies (good track record of successful M&A) and reduces seasonality of earnings. We remain Buy rated."
Shares of Vail Resorts closed at $160.89 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Book Value Could Be Boosted by $29B from Trump Tax Plan - Analyst
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $90
- Instinet Raises Price Target on Noble Energy (NBL) to $44; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!