MKM Partners Reiterates Buy on Five Below (FIVE) After Meeting with Management
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MKM Partners reiterated a Buy rating and $60.00 price target on Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) after meeting with management. MKM said that they were particularly impressed by Chief Merchant Michael Romanko and believe he and his team have been instrumental in keeping Five's strong momentum going.
Analyst Patrick McKeever commented, "We toured Five's Chestnut Street store and met with executive management at corporate headquarters Friday. We came away incrementally bullish on the company's merchant team, its plans for holiday 2016, and the longerterm 20% footage, mid-20% EPS growth opportunity. The stock has fallen 22% since hitting a three-year high of $52.70 in late July (SPX down 2%) and currently trades at 25.7x our 2017 EPS estimate vs. the four-year median of 40.9x. We see a very good Buying opportunity."
Shares of Five Below closed at $41.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Five Below (FIVE): One of the Best Growth Stories in Retail - Guggenheim
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Eros Int'l (EROS) to $18 Following Multi-Year Deal
- Five Below, Inc. Announces Third Quarter Fiscal 2016 Financial Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!