MKM Partners Reiterates Buy on Five Below (FIVE) After Meeting with Management
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MKM Partners reiterated a Buy rating and $60.00 price target on Five Below (NASDAQ: FIVE) after meeting with management. MKM said that they were particularly impressed by Chief Merchant Michael Romanko and believe he and his team have been instrumental in keeping Five's strong momentum going.
Analyst Patrick McKeever commented, "We toured Five's Chestnut Street store and met with executive management at corporate headquarters Friday. We came away incrementally bullish on the company's merchant team, its plans for holiday 2016, and the longerterm 20% footage, mid-20% EPS growth opportunity. The stock has fallen 22% since hitting a three-year high of $52.70 in late July (SPX down 2%) and currently trades at 25.7x our 2017 EPS estimate vs. the four-year median of 40.9x. We see a very good Buying opportunity."
Shares of Five Below closed at $41.35 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Iberia Capital Starts Earthstone Energy (ESTE) at Outperform
- Baird Cuts Price Target on GameStop (GME) Following Holiday Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!