MKM Partners Reiterates Buy on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MKM Partners reiterated a Buy rating and $8.00 price target on Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ: AMD) as the company benefits from recent GPU launches.
Analyst Ian Ing commented, "We think both AMD and NVDA look like GPU winners here. Both companies are benefiting from recent GPU launches, with signs of abundant customer supply and attractive price-for-performance given continued premium pricing. With AMD's completed $1.3bn in offerings that retired straight debt, it is on a faster path to net income profitability (a key hurdle for some long-only investors). Our estimate adjustments due to GPU strength and recent stock and convertible offerings are described on p.2. For Buy-rated AMD, our price target remains $8, implying a 1.74x EV to FY17 sales. For Buy-rated NVDA, our new $74 price target (up from $70) is based on 37x (was 37.4x) our EPS of $1.85 plus $5.47/sh net cash."
Shares of AMD closed at $6.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
- Notable 52-Week Highs and Lows 12/8: (AMD) (TLRD) High; (RGSE) (FIT) Low
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!