MKM Partners Reiterates Buy on Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MKM Partners reiterated a Buy rating and $8.00 price target on Advanced Micro Devices (NASDAQ: AMD) as the company benefits from recent GPU launches.
Analyst Ian Ing commented, "We think both AMD and NVDA look like GPU winners here. Both companies are benefiting from recent GPU launches, with signs of abundant customer supply and attractive price-for-performance given continued premium pricing. With AMD's completed $1.3bn in offerings that retired straight debt, it is on a faster path to net income profitability (a key hurdle for some long-only investors). Our estimate adjustments due to GPU strength and recent stock and convertible offerings are described on p.2. For Buy-rated AMD, our price target remains $8, implying a 1.74x EV to FY17 sales. For Buy-rated NVDA, our new $74 price target (up from $70) is based on 37x (was 37.4x) our EPS of $1.85 plus $5.47/sh net cash."
Shares of AMD closed at $6.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Cree (CREE) PT Raised to $23 at Canaccord Genuity
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Woodward (WWD) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!