MKM Partners Reiterates Buy Ahead of Micron Technology's (MU) 4Q Report
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MKM Partners reiterated a Buy rating and $21.00 price target on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) ahead of the company's 4Q earnings report. Investors should note that MU implicitly signals a slowdown in NAND cost declines, resulting in two-year targets closer to the more modest end of down 20%-30%/Y.
Analyst Ian Ing commented, "Micron is scheduled to report F4Q16 earnings results on Tuesday, October 4. Following our positive mid-August note , we are raising our 4Q16 and FY17 estimates again to reflect increasingly positive trends in memory pricing and recent commentary at competitor conferences. Our above-Street FY18 EPS estimate remains at $1.75, which we feel represents achievable mid-cycle earnings power. We maintain our Buy rating and see near-term support for a $21 price target (19.5x our ~CY17E EPS of $1.07). This is also a mid-cycle multiple of 12x earnings to our FY18 EPS estimate."
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades AZZ Inc. (AZZ) to Sell
- MKM Partners Reiterates Buy on lululemon athletica (LULU) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!