MKM Partners Reiterates Buy Ahead of Micron Technology's (MU) 4Q Report
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MKM Partners reiterated a Buy rating and $21.00 price target on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU) ahead of the company's 4Q earnings report. Investors should note that MU implicitly signals a slowdown in NAND cost declines, resulting in two-year targets closer to the more modest end of down 20%-30%/Y.
Analyst Ian Ing commented, "Micron is scheduled to report F4Q16 earnings results on Tuesday, October 4. Following our positive mid-August note , we are raising our 4Q16 and FY17 estimates again to reflect increasingly positive trends in memory pricing and recent commentary at competitor conferences. Our above-Street FY18 EPS estimate remains at $1.75, which we feel represents achievable mid-cycle earnings power. We maintain our Buy rating and see near-term support for a $21 price target (19.5x our ~CY17E EPS of $1.07). This is also a mid-cycle multiple of 12x earnings to our FY18 EPS estimate."
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $17.48 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Brinker International (EAT): Ready To Pull Ahead Of The Pack - Wells Fargo
- Theravance Biopharma (TBPH) PT Raised to $35 at Leerink Partners
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!