MKM Partners Raises price Target on Yahoo! (YHOO) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MKM Partners reiterated a Buy rating on Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO), and raised the price target to $51.00 (from $44.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. MKM believes that the earnings report will most likely be a "non-event" with the acquisition by Verizon (NYSE: VZ) pending.
Analyst Rob Sanderson commented, "YHOO will report Q3 earnings results tomorrow after the market close. Results will likely be a nonevent for the stock with the acquisition by Verizon (VZ, Not Rated) pending and there will not be a conference call. We are updating our price target to $51 (from $44), with the revision based entirely on the revaluation of BABA (BABA, Buy, $101.85, $130 PT) stock."
Shares of Yahoo! closed at $41.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Sell on Corning (GLW) Following Solid 3Q
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Reiterates Buy as TD Ameritrade (AMTD) Announces Scottrade Acquisition
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!