MKM Partners Raises price Target on Yahoo! (YHOO) Ahead of 3Q Report
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
MKM Partners reiterated a Buy rating on Yahoo! (NASDAQ: YHOO), and raised the price target to $51.00 (from $44.00), ahead of the company's 3Q earnings report. MKM believes that the earnings report will most likely be a "non-event" with the acquisition by Verizon (NYSE: VZ) pending.
Analyst Rob Sanderson commented, "YHOO will report Q3 earnings results tomorrow after the market close. Results will likely be a nonevent for the stock with the acquisition by Verizon (VZ, Not Rated) pending and there will not be a conference call. We are updating our price target to $51 (from $44), with the revision based entirely on the revaluation of BABA (BABA, Buy, $101.85, $130 PT) stock."
Shares of Yahoo! closed at $41.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Boeing (BA) Ahead of 4Q Release
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Symantec (SYMC) to $27; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!