MKM Partners Raises Price Target on NVIDIA (NVDA) to $87 Following Strong 3Q Beat
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MKM Partners reiterated a Buy rating on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA), and raised the price target to $87.00 (from $74.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue was reported at $2,004M, compared to the consensus of $1,704M. EPS was $0.83 vs. the consensus at $0.56.
Analyst Ian Ing commented, "NVDA had its second consecutive quarter of “spectacular” guidance, coming off an October quarter baseline that was well above consensus and drove a $0.27 EPS beat. Gaming and data center revenues were up sharply (both up 59% q/q). We think significant legs remain to these current growth drivers. We reiterate our Buy rating and our price target goes to $87 from $74 (30x our NTM GAAP EPS forecast of $2.70 plus $5.63/share net cash)."
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $67.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!