MKM Partners Raises Price Target on NVIDIA (NVDA) to $87 Following Strong 3Q Beat
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MKM Partners reiterated a Buy rating on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA), and raised the price target to $87.00 (from $74.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue was reported at $2,004M, compared to the consensus of $1,704M. EPS was $0.83 vs. the consensus at $0.56.
Analyst Ian Ing commented, "NVDA had its second consecutive quarter of “spectacular” guidance, coming off an October quarter baseline that was well above consensus and drove a $0.27 EPS beat. Gaming and data center revenues were up sharply (both up 59% q/q). We think significant legs remain to these current growth drivers. We reiterate our Buy rating and our price target goes to $87 from $74 (30x our NTM GAAP EPS forecast of $2.70 plus $5.63/share net cash)."
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $67.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $215 at Oppenheimer
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!