MKM Partners Raises Price Target on NVIDIA (NVDA) to $87 Following Strong 3Q Beat
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
MKM Partners reiterated a Buy rating on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA), and raised the price target to $87.00 (from $74.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue was reported at $2,004M, compared to the consensus of $1,704M. EPS was $0.83 vs. the consensus at $0.56.
Analyst Ian Ing commented, "NVDA had its second consecutive quarter of “spectacular” guidance, coming off an October quarter baseline that was well above consensus and drove a $0.27 EPS beat. Gaming and data center revenues were up sharply (both up 59% q/q). We think significant legs remain to these current growth drivers. We reiterate our Buy rating and our price target goes to $87 from $74 (30x our NTM GAAP EPS forecast of $2.70 plus $5.63/share net cash)."
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $67.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!