MKM Partners Raises Price Target on NVIDIA (NVDA) to $87 Following Strong 3Q Beat
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
MKM Partners reiterated a Buy rating on NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA), and raised the price target to $87.00 (from $74.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. Revenue was reported at $2,004M, compared to the consensus of $1,704M. EPS was $0.83 vs. the consensus at $0.56.
Analyst Ian Ing commented, "NVDA had its second consecutive quarter of “spectacular” guidance, coming off an October quarter baseline that was well above consensus and drove a $0.27 EPS beat. Gaming and data center revenues were up sharply (both up 59% q/q). We think significant legs remain to these current growth drivers. We reiterate our Buy rating and our price target goes to $87 from $74 (30x our NTM GAAP EPS forecast of $2.70 plus $5.63/share net cash)."
Shares of NVIDIA closed at $67.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades PPL Corp (PPL) to Sell
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Wolverine World Wide (WWW) After Meeting with Management
- Wedbush Upgrades Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) to Outperform; Signs of Inflection
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!