MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Micron Technology (MU) to $21; Reiterates Buy
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MKM Partners reiterated a Buy rating on Micron Technology (NASDAQ: MU), and raised the price target to $21.00 (from $19.00), after adjusting estimates. DRAM spot pricing has been up high-teens since the start of Micron's August quarter. Checks also suggest that the PC DRAM contract should continue to rise in August 1H/2H after rising mid-single-digits in July.
Analyst Ian Ing commented, "We are raising our EPS estimates to Street-high for FY16 (August) and well into the upper half of consensus in FY17. Sell-side estimates remain too low, in our view, and need to rise closer to improving Buy-side sentiment. We see both concrete (spot, contract) and more anecdotal evidence (one quarter-length contract requests) that pricing is rising as the supply-demand balance is increasingly achieved. We maintain our Buy rating and raise our price target from $19 to $21 (1.9x our tangible book value estimate of $11.31)."
Shares of Micron Technology closed at $14.93 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Raised to $102 at Credit Suisse After Adjusting Estimates
- Jefferies Downgrades Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!