MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Lumentum Holdings (LITE) to $50; Reiterates Buy
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MKM Partners reiterated a Buy rating on Lumentum Holdings (NASDAQ: LITE), and raised the price target to $50.00 (from $37.00), after adjusting estimates. The increase in 2017 and 2018 estimates is driven by the concurrent 100+G Optical cycles in China, Data Center, DCI and Metro.
Analyst Michael Genovese commented, "We are increasing our FY17 and FY18 revenues, GMs and EPS forecasts driven by the concurrent 100+G Optical cycles in China, Data Center, DCI and Metro. We are not yet modeling Lumentum's 3D sensor for the smartphone camera opportunity, which should begin to positively contribute to revenues and margins roughly a year from now. The coming smartphone opportunity should drive multiple accretion for the stock, so we are increasing our target multiple on our FY18E EPS to 20x from 17x. Our new 12-month price target of $50 (up from $37) is based on 20x our FY18E EPS plus $2.50 in net cash per share."
Shares of Lumentum closed at $40.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!