MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) to $28; Reiterates Buy
- Stocks flat as earnings roll in, Comcast drags Nasdaq
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/27: (PCMI) (OCN) (TTMI) Higher; (CYH) (RWLK) (AMFW) Lower
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- CenturyLink (CTL) in Advanced Talks to Merge with Level 3 (LVLT) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
MKM Partners reiterated a Buy rating on CIENA (NYSE: CIEN), and raised the price target to $28.00 (from $26.00), following the company's 3Q earnings report. MKM's bullish view is based on the strong U.S. and European 100+G Metro and DCI cycles that should drive total Metro/DCI market growth through 2020.
Analyst Michael Genovese commented, "We give Ciena's 3QFY16 report and 4QFY16 guidance a solid "B" grade. Most important, and most positive, 3QFY16 GMs came in at 46.8% or 150bps ahead of our estimate in an environment rife with investor worry about too many competitors in DCI and European Metro. We would have given the report a strong "A" grade if there were $5mn more in revenues in each quarter of 2HFY16."
Shares of CIENA closed at $23.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on VMware (VMW) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!