MKM Partners Raises Price Target After Meeting with Oclaro (OCLR)
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MKM Partners reiterated a Buy rating on Oclaro (NASDAQ: OCLR), and raised the price target to $10.00 (from $8.00), after meeting with management. Demand continues to outrun supply as Oclaro is sold out on several of its 100G and above products for the next 2-3 quarters. On others it is sold out for 4-5 quarter.
Analyst "Oclaro remains our top pick, and we are reiterating the Buy rating, even with the stock up 201% in the past year (vs. S&P 500 up 11%). We are also increasing estimates and raising our 12-month price target to $10 from $8, following an upbeat meeting with the CEO and CFO on the MKM Bus Tour this week. Our FY17/FY18 revenue and EPS estimates are now $548mn/$614mn and $0.41/$0.58, compared to $536mn/$588mn and $0.38/$0.48 previously. The new $10 price target is based on 17x our FY18 EPS forecast."
Shares of Oclaro closed at $7.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!