MKM Partners Raises Price Target After Meeting with Oclaro (OCLR)
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
MKM Partners reiterated a Buy rating on Oclaro (NASDAQ: OCLR), and raised the price target to $10.00 (from $8.00), after meeting with management. Demand continues to outrun supply as Oclaro is sold out on several of its 100G and above products for the next 2-3 quarters. On others it is sold out for 4-5 quarter.
Analyst "Oclaro remains our top pick, and we are reiterating the Buy rating, even with the stock up 201% in the past year (vs. S&P 500 up 11%). We are also increasing estimates and raising our 12-month price target to $10 from $8, following an upbeat meeting with the CEO and CFO on the MKM Bus Tour this week. Our FY17/FY18 revenue and EPS estimates are now $548mn/$614mn and $0.41/$0.58, compared to $536mn/$588mn and $0.38/$0.48 previously. The new $10 price target is based on 17x our FY18 EPS forecast."
Shares of Oclaro closed at $7.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Canaccord Genuity Raises Price Target on Boeing (BA) Ahead of 4Q Release
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Qualcomm (QCOM) Following FTC Complaint
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStandard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!