MGIC Investment (MTG) PT Bumped to $10 at Credit Suisse
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Credit Suisse analyst Douglas Harter bumped his price target on MGIC Investment (NYSE: MTG) to $10.00 (from $8.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Harter commented, "MTG has traded above the $9.03 early conversion price for its 2020 convertibles for the past 7 days; should the price remain above that level for 13 of the next 23 days, there will be a mandatory conversion of the convertible note. This would not impact EPS as the shares are already included in the diluted share count."
Shares of MGIC Investment closed at $9.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Raised to $102 at Credit Suisse After Adjusting Estimates
- Wedbush Assumes, Upgrades Visa (V) to Outperform
- Mitsubishi UFJ Downgrades Anadarko Petroleum (APC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!