MGIC Investment (MTG) PT Bumped to $10 at Credit Suisse
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Credit Suisse analyst Douglas Harter bumped his price target on MGIC Investment (NYSE: MTG) to $10.00 (from $8.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
Harter commented, "MTG has traded above the $9.03 early conversion price for its 2020 convertibles for the past 7 days; should the price remain above that level for 13 of the next 23 days, there will be a mandatory conversion of the convertible note. This would not impact EPS as the shares are already included in the diluted share count."
Shares of MGIC Investment closed at $9.22 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- Wedbush Downgrades Select Comfort (SCSS) to Neutral
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Matador Resources (MTDR) Following Announced Offerings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!