MDC Partners (MDCA) PT Lowered to $3.50 at Jefferies
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst John Janedis reiterated a Hold rating and slashed his price target on MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) to $3.50 (from $17.00).
Janedis commented, "When we "Threw in the Towel" and downgraded the stock to Hold after 2Q results, we had suspected only modest further downside risk to '16, but had concerns on '17 due to cost pressures. From that perspective, last night's results were a worst case scenario. With that backdrop and what appears to be operational issues, we remain on the sidelines."
Shares of MDC Partners closed at $3.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Following Analyst Day
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Gildan Activewear (GIL) Following Investor Meetings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!