MDC Partners (MDCA) PT Lowered to $3.50 at Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst John Janedis reiterated a Hold rating and slashed his price target on MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) to $3.50 (from $17.00).
Janedis commented, "When we "Threw in the Towel" and downgraded the stock to Hold after 2Q results, we had suspected only modest further downside risk to '16, but had concerns on '17 due to cost pressures. From that perspective, last night's results were a worst case scenario. With that backdrop and what appears to be operational issues, we remain on the sidelines."
Shares of MDC Partners closed at $3.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!