MDC Partners (MDCA) PT Lowered to $3.50 at Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst John Janedis reiterated a Hold rating and slashed his price target on MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) to $3.50 (from $17.00).
Janedis commented, "When we "Threw in the Towel" and downgraded the stock to Hold after 2Q results, we had suspected only modest further downside risk to '16, but had concerns on '17 due to cost pressures. From that perspective, last night's results were a worst case scenario. With that backdrop and what appears to be operational issues, we remain on the sidelines."
Shares of MDC Partners closed at $3.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Pure Storage, Inc. (PSTG) Following 3Q; Reiterates Hold
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!