MDC Partners (MDCA) PT Lowered to $3.50 at Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst John Janedis reiterated a Hold rating and slashed his price target on MDC Partners (NASDAQ: MDCA) to $3.50 (from $17.00).
Janedis commented, "When we "Threw in the Towel" and downgraded the stock to Hold after 2Q results, we had suspected only modest further downside risk to '16, but had concerns on '17 due to cost pressures. From that perspective, last night's results were a worst case scenario. With that backdrop and what appears to be operational issues, we remain on the sidelines."
Shares of MDC Partners closed at $3.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!