MAXIMUS (MMS) Numbers Trimmed at Jefferies But 'Buy' Maintained Posts Q4
- Wall Street aims at record highs as Trump rally rolls on
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst David Styblo trimmed estimates and his price target on MAXIMUS, Inc. (NYSE: MMS) to $65.00 (from $67.00) but maintained a Buy rating noting 4 key insights from the company's Q4.
Styblo commented, "This week's V-shaped recovery seems appropriate to us as fears of losing ACA related revenue are less than than initially expected. In a worst case, we estimate ~20c of total EPS risk. However, in a repeal and replace scenario, MMS would likely be relatively immune and could actually benefit from more work being conducted at the state level. Aside from this, the pipeline remains strong."
1. ACA Exposure Less Than Feared
2. Repeal and Replace Could Bring New Opportunities.
3. Pipeline Continues to Look Healthy
4. FY2017 Guidance Brackets Consensus.
The firm lowered FY 2017 EPS from $3.15 to $3.02.
Shares of MAXIMUS, Inc. closed at $52.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Allergen (AGN) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Credit Suisse
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $42
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!