MAXIMUS (MMS) Numbers Trimmed at Jefferies But 'Buy' Maintained Posts Q4
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst David Styblo trimmed estimates and his price target on MAXIMUS, Inc. (NYSE: MMS) to $65.00 (from $67.00) but maintained a Buy rating noting 4 key insights from the company's Q4.
Styblo commented, "This week's V-shaped recovery seems appropriate to us as fears of losing ACA related revenue are less than than initially expected. In a worst case, we estimate ~20c of total EPS risk. However, in a repeal and replace scenario, MMS would likely be relatively immune and could actually benefit from more work being conducted at the state level. Aside from this, the pipeline remains strong."
1. ACA Exposure Less Than Feared
2. Repeal and Replace Could Bring New Opportunities.
3. Pipeline Continues to Look Healthy
4. FY2017 Guidance Brackets Consensus.
The firm lowered FY 2017 EPS from $3.15 to $3.02.
Shares of MAXIMUS, Inc. closed at $52.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- NetEase (NTES) PT Raised To $305 At Goldman Sachs, Maintains Buy
- BTIG Raises Price Target on CardConnect Corp. (CCN) to $17; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!