Luxoft Holding (LXFT): Growth and Pricing Power Ahead - Berenberg
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Berenberg analyst, Georgios Kertsos reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Luxoft Holding (NYSE: LXFT) after Q1 2017 results were in line with the market’s expectations, with strong growth across key verticals and a -c6% yoy decline in revenue concentration from its largest client account. Management expects to sustain its pricing power due to its strong market positioning.
Top-line growth was supported by the automotive vertical, which is the group’s growth engine (+78% yoy growth) and now represents c14% of sales. The financial services (FS) vertical posted strong yoy growth (+18%) despite the slowdown in its main account (Deutsche Bank), as this was offset by further penetration in smaller clients. The EBITDA margin contracted by c180bp yoy, mainly due to higher sales and marketing (S&M) charges and increased R&D.
Shares of Luxoft Holding closed at $53.76 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Upgrades Square (SQ) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!