Lumos Networks (LMOS) PT Bumped to $18 at Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Scott Goldman reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Lumos Networks (NASDAQ: LMOS) to $18.00 (from $16.00) noting two important steps in the transition plan.
Goldman commented, "Enterprise revenue growth accelerated to 17.2% and the longer-term outlook continues to point to an attractive mid-teens CAGR. In addition, the company took two important steps in its transition to becoming a pure play fiber provider: initiating the separation of regulated assets and the acquisition of Clarity. Though small, the deal is indicative of management discipline while expanding the addressable market."
Shares of Lumos Networks closed at $14.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- PacWest Bancorp (PACW) PT Raised to $60.50 at FIG Partners Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!