Lumos Networks (LMOS) PT Bumped to $18 at Jefferies
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Scott Goldman reiterated a Buy rating and bumped his price target on Lumos Networks (NASDAQ: LMOS) to $18.00 (from $16.00) noting two important steps in the transition plan.
Goldman commented, "Enterprise revenue growth accelerated to 17.2% and the longer-term outlook continues to point to an attractive mid-teens CAGR. In addition, the company took two important steps in its transition to becoming a pure play fiber provider: initiating the separation of regulated assets and the acquisition of Clarity. Though small, the deal is indicative of management discipline while expanding the addressable market."
Shares of Lumos Networks closed at $14.58 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Fitbit (FIT) to Hold
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!