Lumentum Holdings (LITE): Favorite Idea In Optical - Needham
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on shares of Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) and raised the price target to $56 from $50; reiterating the company as his favorite idea.
The analyst thinks ROADMs will be the big story in CY17 as China demand doubles the size of the market and China and Metro Core converge. Lumentum dominates the ROADM market with well over a 50% share in both the WSS card and MCS card markets. ROADM demand also drives pump lasers, AMPs and passives. It drives almost half of LITE's revenues with above-average margins. Further ,we think the 3D sensing opportunity is real and significant.
Shares of Lumentum closed at $37.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Hilliard Lyons Upgrades Community Trust Bancorp (CTBI) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!