Lumentum Holdings (LITE): Favorite Idea In Optical - Needham
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Alex Henderson, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on shares of Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) and raised the price target to $56 from $50; reiterating the company as his favorite idea.
The analyst thinks ROADMs will be the big story in CY17 as China demand doubles the size of the market and China and Metro Core converge. Lumentum dominates the ROADM market with well over a 50% share in both the WSS card and MCS card markets. ROADM demand also drives pump lasers, AMPs and passives. It drives almost half of LITE's revenues with above-average margins. Further ,we think the 3D sensing opportunity is real and significant.
Shares of Lumentum closed at $37.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- KLR Group Cuts Price Target on Bill Barrett (BBG) to $9; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!