Lumentum Holdings (LITE): 100G Drives Strong Guidance - Piper Jaffray
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Troy Jensen, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) and increased his price target to $38 from $32. Lumentum reported an impressive June quarter with revenues, margins and EPS all coming in ahead of Street expectations, while also guiding the September quarter above consensus estimates. Strength in the company’s optical business was the primary driver to the upbeat results, and specifically led by robust demand for Lumentum’s portfolio of line-side and client side 100G products, as well as LITE’s next gen True Flex ROADMs.
Looking ahead, the analyst believes Lumentum has solid visibility into the next several quarters with a book-to-bill over 1.0x during the June quarter. He also expects the company to be capacity constrained for the next several quarters.
Shares of Lumentum closed at $32.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Raising PT After A Stellar Quarter - Wells Fargo
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Troy Jensen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!