Lumentum Holdings (LITE): 100G Drives Strong Guidance - Piper Jaffray
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Troy Jensen, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) and increased his price target to $38 from $32. Lumentum reported an impressive June quarter with revenues, margins and EPS all coming in ahead of Street expectations, while also guiding the September quarter above consensus estimates. Strength in the company’s optical business was the primary driver to the upbeat results, and specifically led by robust demand for Lumentum’s portfolio of line-side and client side 100G products, as well as LITE’s next gen True Flex ROADMs.
Looking ahead, the analyst believes Lumentum has solid visibility into the next several quarters with a book-to-bill over 1.0x during the June quarter. He also expects the company to be capacity constrained for the next several quarters.
Shares of Lumentum closed at $32.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Troy Jensen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!