Lumentum Holdings (LITE): 100G Drives Strong Guidance - Piper Jaffray
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Troy Jensen, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) and increased his price target to $38 from $32. Lumentum reported an impressive June quarter with revenues, margins and EPS all coming in ahead of Street expectations, while also guiding the September quarter above consensus estimates. Strength in the company’s optical business was the primary driver to the upbeat results, and specifically led by robust demand for Lumentum’s portfolio of line-side and client side 100G products, as well as LITE’s next gen True Flex ROADMs.
Looking ahead, the analyst believes Lumentum has solid visibility into the next several quarters with a book-to-bill over 1.0x during the June quarter. He also expects the company to be capacity constrained for the next several quarters.
Shares of Lumentum closed at $32.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Troy Jensen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!