Lumentum Holdings (LITE): 100G Drives Strong Guidance - Piper Jaffray
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Troy Jensen, reiterated his Overweight rating on shares of Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) and increased his price target to $38 from $32. Lumentum reported an impressive June quarter with revenues, margins and EPS all coming in ahead of Street expectations, while also guiding the September quarter above consensus estimates. Strength in the company’s optical business was the primary driver to the upbeat results, and specifically led by robust demand for Lumentum’s portfolio of line-side and client side 100G products, as well as LITE’s next gen True Flex ROADMs.
Looking ahead, the analyst believes Lumentum has solid visibility into the next several quarters with a book-to-bill over 1.0x during the June quarter. He also expects the company to be capacity constrained for the next several quarters.
Shares of Lumentum closed at $32.13 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: CommVault Systems (CVLT) PT to $62 at Mizuho Following Strong Q2
- NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) PT Raised at Oppenheimer Ahead of Earnings and Potential M&A
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Troy Jensen
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!