Lumentum (LITE) PT Raised to $50 at Needham & Company
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analysts Alex Henderson reiterated a Strong Buy rating on Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) and raised his price target to $50.00 (from $40.00).
Henderson commented, "We see evidence building across a number of key positives for LITE. Demand from China looks to be setting up exceptionally well for CY17. China ROADM demand is likely to start to ramp in CY2Q and ramp sharply in CY2H17 through CY18 driving roughly half of LITE's product portfolio. Industrial fiber lasers are set to ramp with positive news fresh from Japan's Amata. And as we move into CY2H17/FY18 LITE's 3D sensor business is positioned to win significant demand for sensors in Mobile devices/Smart-Phones with between $1-2 or more of content per phone. We think this is plenty of reason to raise our Target Price to $50 from $40. Reiterate LITE as a Strong Buy and our Single Best Idea in Optical."
Shares of Lumentum closed at $39.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Strong Buy on Lumentum Holdings (LITE)
- Leerink Partners Cuts Price Target on Amgen (AMGN); Reiterates Market Perform
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!