Lumentum (LITE) PT Raised to $50 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analysts Alex Henderson reiterated a Strong Buy rating on Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) and raised his price target to $50.00 (from $40.00).
Henderson commented, "We see evidence building across a number of key positives for LITE. Demand from China looks to be setting up exceptionally well for CY17. China ROADM demand is likely to start to ramp in CY2Q and ramp sharply in CY2H17 through CY18 driving roughly half of LITE's product portfolio. Industrial fiber lasers are set to ramp with positive news fresh from Japan's Amata. And as we move into CY2H17/FY18 LITE's 3D sensor business is positioned to win significant demand for sensors in Mobile devices/Smart-Phones with between $1-2 or more of content per phone. We think this is plenty of reason to raise our Target Price to $50 from $40. Reiterate LITE as a Strong Buy and our Single Best Idea in Optical."
Shares of Lumentum closed at $39.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Nike (NKE) Following 1Q Report
- Charter Communications (CHTR) PT Bumped to $289 at Macquarie
- Oppenheimer Remains Bullish Ahead of Sonic Corp's (SONC) 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!