Lumentum (LITE) PT Raised to $50 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analysts Alex Henderson reiterated a Strong Buy rating on Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) and raised his price target to $50.00 (from $40.00).
Henderson commented, "We see evidence building across a number of key positives for LITE. Demand from China looks to be setting up exceptionally well for CY17. China ROADM demand is likely to start to ramp in CY2Q and ramp sharply in CY2H17 through CY18 driving roughly half of LITE's product portfolio. Industrial fiber lasers are set to ramp with positive news fresh from Japan's Amata. And as we move into CY2H17/FY18 LITE's 3D sensor business is positioned to win significant demand for sensors in Mobile devices/Smart-Phones with between $1-2 or more of content per phone. We think this is plenty of reason to raise our Target Price to $50 from $40. Reiterate LITE as a Strong Buy and our Single Best Idea in Optical."
Shares of Lumentum closed at $39.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $68 at Wedbush; Keeps 'Underperform'
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!