Lumentum (LITE) PT Raised to $50 at Needham & Company
- Euro and global stocks hold Italy-related gains ahead of ECB
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Evercore ISI Upgrades Netflix (NFLX) to Hold; Competition Gaining Little Traction
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analysts Alex Henderson reiterated a Strong Buy rating on Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) and raised his price target to $50.00 (from $40.00).
Henderson commented, "We see evidence building across a number of key positives for LITE. Demand from China looks to be setting up exceptionally well for CY17. China ROADM demand is likely to start to ramp in CY2Q and ramp sharply in CY2H17 through CY18 driving roughly half of LITE's product portfolio. Industrial fiber lasers are set to ramp with positive news fresh from Japan's Amata. And as we move into CY2H17/FY18 LITE's 3D sensor business is positioned to win significant demand for sensors in Mobile devices/Smart-Phones with between $1-2 or more of content per phone. We think this is plenty of reason to raise our Target Price to $50 from $40. Reiterate LITE as a Strong Buy and our Single Best Idea in Optical."
Shares of Lumentum closed at $39.21 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Itron (ITRI) to $70; Reiterates Outperform
- Deutsch Bank Raises Price Targets on Steel & Service Center Names (AKS) (NUE) (RS) (RYI) (STLD) (X)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!