Lumentum (LITE) Momentum Continues, PT Raised to $51.50 - Jefferies
- Health, energy stocks hit Wall St, Microsoft lifts Nasdaq
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst James Kisner reiterated a Buy rating and boosted estimates and his price target on Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) to $51.50 (from $39.00).
Kisner commented, "Our discussions with the management of optical component companies in recent weeks convince us that the optical component industry is entering the strongest demand environment since the Telecom bubble. We are initiating Street-high revenue and EPS estimates for FY18. Reiterate Buy."
The firm raised FYY 2016 EPS estimates from $1.98 to $2.02 and maintained FY 2017 at $2.61.
Shares of Lumentum closed at $41.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Wedbush Reiterates Outperform on Pool Corp. (POOL) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!