Lumentum (LITE) Momentum Continues, PT Raised to $51.50 - Jefferies
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst James Kisner reiterated a Buy rating and boosted estimates and his price target on Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) to $51.50 (from $39.00).
Kisner commented, "Our discussions with the management of optical component companies in recent weeks convince us that the optical component industry is entering the strongest demand environment since the Telecom bubble. We are initiating Street-high revenue and EPS estimates for FY18. Reiterate Buy."
The firm raised FYY 2016 EPS estimates from $1.98 to $2.02 and maintained FY 2017 at $2.61.
Shares of Lumentum closed at $41.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on PPG Industries (PPG) - PT to $113
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target as Radcom Ltd. (RDCM) Reaches for Growth
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!