Lumentum (LITE) Momentum Continues, PT Raised to $51.50 - Jefferies
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst James Kisner reiterated a Buy rating and boosted estimates and his price target on Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) to $51.50 (from $39.00).
Kisner commented, "Our discussions with the management of optical component companies in recent weeks convince us that the optical component industry is entering the strongest demand environment since the Telecom bubble. We are initiating Street-high revenue and EPS estimates for FY18. Reiterate Buy."
The firm raised FYY 2016 EPS estimates from $1.98 to $2.02 and maintained FY 2017 at $2.61.
Shares of Lumentum closed at $41.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY): Looking Ahead To Expedition - Jefferies
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Coca Cola (KO) to $46 Following 3Q; Reaffirmed Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!