Lumentum (LITE) Momentum Continues, PT Raised to $51.50 - Jefferies
- Indexes hit record highs as Trump rally continues
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 on renewed hopes for output cuts
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst James Kisner reiterated a Buy rating and boosted estimates and his price target on Lumentum (NASDAQ: LITE) to $51.50 (from $39.00).
Kisner commented, "Our discussions with the management of optical component companies in recent weeks convince us that the optical component industry is entering the strongest demand environment since the Telecom bubble. We are initiating Street-high revenue and EPS estimates for FY18. Reiterate Buy."
The firm raised FYY 2016 EPS estimates from $1.98 to $2.02 and maintained FY 2017 at $2.61.
Shares of Lumentum closed at $41.77 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- lululemon athletica (LULU): Good Quarter But Can It Continue - Jefferies
- BMO Capital Reiterates Outperform on Costco Wholesale (COST) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!