Lumber Liquidators (LL): Patience Required But Comps Turn Positive - Jefferies
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Daniel Binder, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Lumber Liquidators (NYSE: LL) and raised his price target to $14.50 from $13.60 after comps turned positive for the first time in almost 3 years, but GM% disappointed and SG&A costs took a step up in advertising and payroll.
Price and mix shifts continue to help margins, but growth in lower-GM% installation services and expenses related to assortment refresh are keeping margin expansion in check in the near term. Investors will have to remain patient as management works toward a balance of sales growth and profitability.
Shares of Lumber Liquidators closed at $15.51 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
- MKM Partners Cuts Price Target on Target (TGT) to $70 Following Reported Holiday Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!