Lowe's Cos. (LOW): EPS Misses On Soft Sales - Jefferies
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Daniel Binder, reiterated his Hold rating on shares of Lowe's (NYSE: LOW) after sales were softer than expected with a 2% comp sales gain. Management highlighted weather issues resulting in a truncated spring season. This translated to a wider comp gap with Home Depot (NYSE: HD) (350 bps), which rattled investors and added skepticism about 2H guidance. Similar to HD, the Pro business outperformed with a 400 bp spread. RONA is expected to be accretive, but integration activity adds usual risks.
No change to the price target of $81.
Shares of Lowe's closed at $76.88 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!