Logitech (LOGI): Reiterating Buy - Rosenblatt
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- ECB to scale back asset buys as it extends to end-2017
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Rosenblatt analyst, Kirk Adams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Logitech International (NASDAQ: LOGI) along with a price target of $22.75.
The analyst stated "research shows that distributors, retail and online channels all are committing resources to Logitech this holiday season and in our experience this is usually a good indicator of solid performance over the season. We believe that all of these partners like the products coming out of Logitech and more importantly their marketing and selling programs have the channel ready to feature Logitech throughout the season. We regularly look at the best sellers list from Amazon (AMZN:NR) to give us some insight into how Logitech is doing at their biggest retailer. The chart below shows that Logitech’s biggest categories (keyboard and mice) continue to lead the pack of competitors at Amazon."
Shares of Logitech International closed at $21.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Lionsgate (LGF): Starz Deal Accretive To A Cheap Stock - Brean Capital
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!