Logitech (LOGI): Reiterating Buy - Rosenblatt
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street off day's best levels after Trump inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Rosenblatt analyst, Kirk Adams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Logitech International (NASDAQ: LOGI) along with a price target of $22.75.
The analyst stated "research shows that distributors, retail and online channels all are committing resources to Logitech this holiday season and in our experience this is usually a good indicator of solid performance over the season. We believe that all of these partners like the products coming out of Logitech and more importantly their marketing and selling programs have the channel ready to feature Logitech throughout the season. We regularly look at the best sellers list from Amazon (AMZN:NR) to give us some insight into how Logitech is doing at their biggest retailer. The chart below shows that Logitech’s biggest categories (keyboard and mice) continue to lead the pack of competitors at Amazon."
Shares of Logitech International closed at $21.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- JPMorgan Cuts Teva Pharma (TEVA) to Neutral Amid Challenging Generic Environment
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!