LogMeIn (LOGM): Raising PT On Reverse Morris Trust Transaction Analysis - Needham
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Scott Zeller, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on shares of LogMeIn (NASDAQ: LOGM) and raised his price target to $114 from $98. In late July, LOGM and CTXS announced the Reverse Morris Trust transaction in which LOGM will combine with the CTXS GoTo business in a deal valued at $1.8B at the time of the announcement. The analyst examined the available materials post-announcement, including the LOGM S-4 from September 15th, 2016.
The analyst's view is that the initial guidance of “year 1” (CY17) for LOGM+GoTo of (approximately) $1B revenue, $375m Adj EBITDA and $250m FCF is reasonable, and includes $65m of synergies. He plans to update his LOGM estimates once the deal closes in early CY17. Since the announcement of the deal, shares have appreciated roughly +31% (S&P is down approximately 1.5% during that time frame) and trade near $90. The new $114 PT equates to 16x EV/EBITDA CY17.
Shares of LogMeIn closed at $89.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $115 at Oppenheimer
- Cowen On Skyworks (SKWS): Co. Will Ride iPhone Super-Cycle But We Prefer Qorvo (QRVO)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!