LogMeIn (LOGM): Raising PT On Reverse Morris Trust Transaction Analysis - Needham
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Scott Zeller, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on shares of LogMeIn (NASDAQ: LOGM) and raised his price target to $114 from $98. In late July, LOGM and CTXS announced the Reverse Morris Trust transaction in which LOGM will combine with the CTXS GoTo business in a deal valued at $1.8B at the time of the announcement. The analyst examined the available materials post-announcement, including the LOGM S-4 from September 15th, 2016.
The analyst's view is that the initial guidance of “year 1” (CY17) for LOGM+GoTo of (approximately) $1B revenue, $375m Adj EBITDA and $250m FCF is reasonable, and includes $65m of synergies. He plans to update his LOGM estimates once the deal closes in early CY17. Since the announcement of the deal, shares have appreciated roughly +31% (S&P is down approximately 1.5% during that time frame) and trade near $90. The new $114 PT equates to 16x EV/EBITDA CY17.
Shares of LogMeIn closed at $89.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $44; Reiterates Strong Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!