LogMeIn (LOGM): Raising PT On Reverse Morris Trust Transaction Analysis - Needham
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Scott Zeller, reiterated his Strong Buy rating on shares of LogMeIn (NASDAQ: LOGM) and raised his price target to $114 from $98. In late July, LOGM and CTXS announced the Reverse Morris Trust transaction in which LOGM will combine with the CTXS GoTo business in a deal valued at $1.8B at the time of the announcement. The analyst examined the available materials post-announcement, including the LOGM S-4 from September 15th, 2016.
The analyst's view is that the initial guidance of “year 1” (CY17) for LOGM+GoTo of (approximately) $1B revenue, $375m Adj EBITDA and $250m FCF is reasonable, and includes $65m of synergies. He plans to update his LOGM estimates once the deal closes in early CY17. Since the announcement of the deal, shares have appreciated roughly +31% (S&P is down approximately 1.5% during that time frame) and trade near $90. The new $114 PT equates to 16x EV/EBITDA CY17.
Shares of LogMeIn closed at $89.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on TTM Technologies (TTMI) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Parexel (PRXL) to $67 Following Weak 1Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Standard & Poor's
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!