Live Nation (LYV) PT Bumped to $32 at Jefferies Post Q3
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst John Janedis reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) to $32.00 (from $31.00) following results.
Janedis commented, "3Q AOI of $303M beat our $292M (FC: $291M) on strong Concert AOI, driven by a solid line-up and improved on-site revenue which should continue into next year, despite a tough comp. We are tweaking 4Q lower, on timing of events, which still equates to 12% AOI growth for the yr ($643M), with 9% growth in '17 ($703M). We reiterate our Buy rating and believe LYV remains well positioned for HSD/LDD AOI growth for the next few years."
Shares of Live Nation Entertainment closed at $27.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- FBN Securities Raises Price Target on Pandora (P) to $15 Following 4Q Preannouncement
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Cutting PT on Call of Duty Weakness - Mizuho
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!