Live Nation (LYV) PT Bumped to $32 at Jefferies Post Q3
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst John Janedis reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on Live Nation Entertainment (NYSE: LYV) to $32.00 (from $31.00) following results.
Janedis commented, "3Q AOI of $303M beat our $292M (FC: $291M) on strong Concert AOI, driven by a solid line-up and improved on-site revenue which should continue into next year, despite a tough comp. We are tweaking 4Q lower, on timing of events, which still equates to 12% AOI growth for the yr ($643M), with 9% growth in '17 ($703M). We reiterate our Buy rating and believe LYV remains well positioned for HSD/LDD AOI growth for the next few years."
Shares of Live Nation Entertainment closed at $27.69 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!