Lionsgate (LGF) Gains Ahead of Blair Witch Sequel Opening Weekend
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF) is gaining Friday as the sequel to Blair Witch hits movie theaters. Analysts at Wells Fargo project Blair Witch to grab $20 million over the weekend, which would compare to $29 million for The Blair Witch Project in 1999.
Shares of LGF are up 5%. Merger partner Starz (NASDAQ: STRZA) is up 2.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bernstein Upgrades Lions Gate (LGF) to Outperform
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Investor worries over Trump, U.S. policy on the rise: BAML
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!