Lionsgate (LGF) Gains Ahead of Blair Witch Sequel Opening Weekend
- Wall Street flat as banks gain, utilities drag
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF) is gaining Friday as the sequel to Blair Witch hits movie theaters. Analysts at Wells Fargo project Blair Witch to grab $20 million over the weekend, which would compare to $29 million for The Blair Witch Project in 1999.
Shares of LGF are up 5%. Merger partner Starz (NASDAQ: STRZA) is up 2.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on Approach Resources (AREX) Following Announced Equity Transactions
- Wells Fargo (WFC) volatility comes in on sharp rally
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!