Lionsgate (LGF) Gains Ahead of Blair Witch Sequel Opening Weekend
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF) is gaining Friday as the sequel to Blair Witch hits movie theaters. Analysts at Wells Fargo project Blair Witch to grab $20 million over the weekend, which would compare to $29 million for The Blair Witch Project in 1999.
Shares of LGF are up 5%. Merger partner Starz (NASDAQ: STRZA) is up 2.2%.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global Blood Therapeutics' (GBT) GBT440 Has Potential for Peak Sales of $2.7B, Says Wells Fargo; Analyst Initiates Coverage at 'Outperform'
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Following Investor Day
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Pepsi (PEP) to $122; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!