Lionsgate (LGF): Cutting 2Q Estimates But Not Rating - B.Riley
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
B. Riley analyst, Eric Wold, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Lions Gate (NYSE: LGF) but is cutting 2Q estimates. The opening for Deepwater Horizon puts the film on-track to exceed expectations but will mostly benefit Q3 results. The analyst is cutting Q2 estimates with final the box office in the books and while a handful of films disappointed in Q2, this does not derail the positive thesis on either 1) an expectation for more stabilized results for standalone LGF with a diversified film slate and ramping TV production revenues; or 2) the strategic benefits of the LGF/STRZA combination.
No change to the price target of $34.
Shares of Lions Gate closed at $19.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on American Airlines (AAL) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesB. Riley
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!