Ligand Pharma (LGNT) PT Raised to $160 at H.C. Wainwright
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Carol Ann Werther reiterated a Buy rating and lifted her prcice target on Ligand Pharma (NASDAQ: LGND) to $160.00 (from $146.00), citing three recent positive events.
- Partner Retrophin announced the Sparsentan’s Phase 2 DUET study met the primary efficacy endpoint for the overall treatment group in focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FGFS).
- LGND began a Phase 2 clinical trial with LGD-6972, a glucagon receptor antagonist (GRA), for the treatment of type 2 diabetes (T2D).
- LGND licensed several therapeutic programs to a start up company Seelos.
Shares of Ligand Pharma closed at $100.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!