Ligand Pharma (LGNT) PT Raised to $160 at H.C. Wainwright
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Carol Ann Werther reiterated a Buy rating and lifted her prcice target on Ligand Pharma (NASDAQ: LGND) to $160.00 (from $146.00), citing three recent positive events.
- Partner Retrophin announced the Sparsentan’s Phase 2 DUET study met the primary efficacy endpoint for the overall treatment group in focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FGFS).
- LGND began a Phase 2 clinical trial with LGD-6972, a glucagon receptor antagonist (GRA), for the treatment of type 2 diabetes (T2D).
- LGND licensed several therapeutic programs to a start up company Seelos.
Shares of Ligand Pharma closed at $100.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
- Carter's (CRI) PT Lowered to $105 at Oppenheimer; Reiterates Outperform
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!