Ligand Pharma (LGNT) PT Raised to $160 at H.C. Wainwright
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Carol Ann Werther reiterated a Buy rating and lifted her prcice target on Ligand Pharma (NASDAQ: LGND) to $160.00 (from $146.00), citing three recent positive events.
- Partner Retrophin announced the Sparsentan’s Phase 2 DUET study met the primary efficacy endpoint for the overall treatment group in focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FGFS).
- LGND began a Phase 2 clinical trial with LGD-6972, a glucagon receptor antagonist (GRA), for the treatment of type 2 diabetes (T2D).
- LGND licensed several therapeutic programs to a start up company Seelos.
Shares of Ligand Pharma closed at $100.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
- Philip Morris Intl (PM) PT Raised to $101 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!