Ligand Pharma (LGNT) PT Raised to $160 at H.C. Wainwright
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst Carol Ann Werther reiterated a Buy rating and lifted her prcice target on Ligand Pharma (NASDAQ: LGND) to $160.00 (from $146.00), citing three recent positive events.
- Partner Retrophin announced the Sparsentan’s Phase 2 DUET study met the primary efficacy endpoint for the overall treatment group in focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FGFS).
- LGND began a Phase 2 clinical trial with LGD-6972, a glucagon receptor antagonist (GRA), for the treatment of type 2 diabetes (T2D).
- LGND licensed several therapeutic programs to a start up company Seelos.
Shares of Ligand Pharma closed at $100.57 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Reliance Steel (RS) Following 3Q EPS Miss and Guidance
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!