Lexicon Pharma (LXRX): Physician Feedback Increases Confidence - H.C. Wainwright
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Shaunak Deepak, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: LXRX) after physician feedback leaves him more confident in telotristat prospects in Europe.
If telotristat is approved in Europe, the analyst believes that there could be considerable interest among physicians. At ESMO he attended an industry symposium on carcinoid syndrome treatment and a poster discussion session for the integrated telotristat Phase 3 safety data. During these events, he spoke with four European investigators involved in telotristat clinical trials.
Based on feedback, he is increasing peak European telotristat sales estimates from $180M to $310M in 2023.
No change to the price target of $26.
Shares of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals closed at $16.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pivotal Research Downgrades Kroger (KR) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on US Physical Therapy (USPH) to $63 Following 12-Clinic Acquisition
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!