Lexicon Pharma (LXRX): Physician Feedback Increases Confidence - H.C. Wainwright
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Shaunak Deepak, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: LXRX) after physician feedback leaves him more confident in telotristat prospects in Europe.
If telotristat is approved in Europe, the analyst believes that there could be considerable interest among physicians. At ESMO he attended an industry symposium on carcinoid syndrome treatment and a poster discussion session for the integrated telotristat Phase 3 safety data. During these events, he spoke with four European investigators involved in telotristat clinical trials.
Based on feedback, he is increasing peak European telotristat sales estimates from $180M to $310M in 2023.
No change to the price target of $26.
Shares of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals closed at $16.70 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) PT, Estimates Cut at Buckingham Research Following Miss
- Piper Jaffray Downgrades CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) to Neutral Amid Takeover
- Wedbush Remains Bullish on Nexstar Broadcasting (NXST) - PT to $75
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!