Lexicon Pharma (LXRX): PDUFA Date Extension A Speedbump, First Pass Approval Still Likely - Wedbush
- Wall St. set to open lower, weighed down by GE
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/21: (ALKS) (RAI) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SGY) (TWLO) (RRGB) Lower (more...)
- Oil rises on Russia's output freeze commitment
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: LXRX). The analyst believes the three month PDUFA date delay for telotristat etiprate in carcinoid syndrome is minor and no announcement of an advisory committee meeting is a positive signal for the approval chances of the drug. Given the robustness of the data package, the analyst continues to expect first pass approval.
No change to the price target of $33.
Shares of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals closed at $18.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Needham & Company Reiterates Buy on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Boston Beer Co. (SAM) to $140 Following Weak 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, FDA
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!