Lexicon Pharma (LXRX): PDUFA Date Extension A Speedbump, First Pass Approval Still Likely - Wedbush
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Wedbush analyst, Liana Moussatos, reiterated her Outperform rating on shares of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: LXRX). The analyst believes the three month PDUFA date delay for telotristat etiprate in carcinoid syndrome is minor and no announcement of an advisory committee meeting is a positive signal for the approval chances of the drug. Given the robustness of the data package, the analyst continues to expect first pass approval.
No change to the price target of $33.
Shares of Lexicon Pharmaceuticals closed at $18.83 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs (GS) PT Raised to $256.00 at Oppenheimer Following 4Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Wesco Aircraft Holdings (WAIR) at Buy
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, FDA
Related EntitiesLiana Moussatos, PDUFA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!