LendingTree (TREE): Notes From The Road - Needham
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Kerry Rice, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Lending Tree (NASDAQ: TREE) after hosting investor meetings with LendingTree CFO Gabe Dalporto and VP of Finance/IR Trent Ziegler.
In Mortgage, the analyst believes the current high loan volumes should reset the demand bar higher for lenders, driving incremental revenue to LendingTree as interest rates rise.
In Personal Loans, revenue is expected to rebound in 3Q16 as more sustainable, diversified funding sources address ongoing strong consumer demand.
In Credit Cards, the ramp in revenue has moderated due to recent litigation, but the negative impact should pass by year-end and growth across channels should accelerate 2017 revenue.
No change to the $140 PT.
Shares of Lending Tree closed at $93.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oclaro (OCLR): Preannouncement Positive And Margin Leverage Means More To Come - Needham
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Names Glen De Vos as CTO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY), Ono Enter Settlement and License Agreement with Merck (MRK) to Resolve PD-1 Antibody Patent Litigation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!