LendingTree (TREE): Notes From The Road - Needham
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Kerry Rice, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Lending Tree (NASDAQ: TREE) after hosting investor meetings with LendingTree CFO Gabe Dalporto and VP of Finance/IR Trent Ziegler.
In Mortgage, the analyst believes the current high loan volumes should reset the demand bar higher for lenders, driving incremental revenue to LendingTree as interest rates rise.
In Personal Loans, revenue is expected to rebound in 3Q16 as more sustainable, diversified funding sources address ongoing strong consumer demand.
In Credit Cards, the ramp in revenue has moderated due to recent litigation, but the negative impact should pass by year-end and growth across channels should accelerate 2017 revenue.
No change to the $140 PT.
Shares of Lending Tree closed at $93.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- UBS Raises Price Target on Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) to $69
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!