LendingTree (TREE): Notes From The Road - Needham
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Kerry Rice, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Lending Tree (NASDAQ: TREE) after hosting investor meetings with LendingTree CFO Gabe Dalporto and VP of Finance/IR Trent Ziegler.
In Mortgage, the analyst believes the current high loan volumes should reset the demand bar higher for lenders, driving incremental revenue to LendingTree as interest rates rise.
In Personal Loans, revenue is expected to rebound in 3Q16 as more sustainable, diversified funding sources address ongoing strong consumer demand.
In Credit Cards, the ramp in revenue has moderated due to recent litigation, but the negative impact should pass by year-end and growth across channels should accelerate 2017 revenue.
No change to the $140 PT.
Shares of Lending Tree closed at $93.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Starts Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) at Buy
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- AMD (AMD) Q3 'Solid' - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!