Leerink is "cautiously optimistic" on Ultragenyx Pharma's (RARE) triheptanoin
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners analyst, Joseph Schwartz, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Ultragenyx Pharma (NASDAQ: RARE) as he believes triheptanoin could be RARE’s second largest product behind KRN23 and have more impactful news flow over the near term.
In anticipation of upcoming LC-FAOD and Glut1 DS data in 2H16, the analyst took a closer look at the company-sponsored triheptanoin programs and is cautiously optimistic for positive data in both. He estimates a 60% probabilities of success.
The analyst stated "Based on triheptanoin’s underlying mechanism which resembles interventions that have worked before (MCT and KD), previous investigator data showing ~50% reduction in seizures on EEG, offset by small study size, patient demographics and the potential need for an additional (i.e. superiority to KD study) study, the analyst remain cautiously optimistic on triheptanoin prospects in Glut1 DS ahead of Ph2 seizure data in 2H".
No change to $85 PT.
Shares of Ultragenyx Pharma closed at $69.36 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
- Rodman & Renshaw Starts Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!