Leerink Says Seattle Genetics' (SGEN) Pipeline Value Drivers Still Underappreciated
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink reiterates Seattle Genetics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGEN) at Outperform with a price target of $62 following the presentation of updated clinical data for enfortumab vedotin (ASG-22ME) and ASG-15ME at ESMO 2016.
The firm commented today,
The updated dose-escalation data indicates impressive single agent response rates (up to 59% ORR [objective response rate]) in relapsed/refractory urothelial cancer patients, in particular for ASG-22ME (enfortumab vedotin) with some durable responses while progression free survival (PFS) data is still evolving. Mgmt expanded both Phase I trials to include additional cohorts of patients who previously received checkpoint inhibitors to further understand safety and activity in this population. Given the strong single-agent activity at the recommended Phase II dose, we think SGEN could potentially pursue an accelerated approval strategy for enfortumab vedotin post-PD1 inhibitors, or a randomized strategy in urothelial cancers. Discussions with regulatory agencies are planned next. We remain OP-rated on the stock based on our thesis that Adcetris has a high probability of success in becoming the standard of care in front-line treatment of Hodgkin Lymphoma (r/rHL) while addl. value drivers in SGEN's pipeline including ASG-15ME/22ME are still underappreciated.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AstraZeneca (AZN) MYSTIC Change Positive for Merck (MRK), Less so for Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) - BMO
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Hold
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Noble Energy (NBL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!