Leerink Positive on Pricing, Updates for Fitbit's (FIT) Latest Devices; Affirms at 'Market Perform'
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Analyst David Larsen commented today:
The new wristband devices are available for presale today on Fitbit.com and tomorrow at major North American retailers. The Charge 2 will be on store shelves in September and the Flex 2 will be available in October. The products contain some evolutionary feature upgrades such as smaller size and swim-proof (in the case of Flex 2), automatic activity tracking, and guided breathing and a VO2 Max reading on the Charge 2. Several new accessory options were also announced. We look for more detail on the 10:30am ET call, but overall we like the stability of pricing in the refresh and the feature upgrades look good.
Larsen also noted that the products are out a little earlier than expected, saying,
A brand new device launch we believe will come either around that time frame or later in October ahead of the important holiday shopping period in November/December.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
- M&T Bank (MTB) PT Raised to $165 at FBR Capital Following 4Q Beat
- JPMorgan Downgrades Endo International plc (ENDP) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!