Leerink Positive on Pricing, Updates for Fitbit's (FIT) Latest Devices; Affirms at 'Market Perform'
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Analyst David Larsen commented today:
The new wristband devices are available for presale today on Fitbit.com and tomorrow at major North American retailers. The Charge 2 will be on store shelves in September and the Flex 2 will be available in October. The products contain some evolutionary feature upgrades such as smaller size and swim-proof (in the case of Flex 2), automatic activity tracking, and guided breathing and a VO2 Max reading on the Charge 2. Several new accessory options were also announced. We look for more detail on the 10:30am ET call, but overall we like the stability of pricing in the refresh and the feature upgrades look good.
Larsen also noted that the products are out a little earlier than expected, saying,
A brand new device launch we believe will come either around that time frame or later in October ahead of the important holiday shopping period in November/December.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades Fitbit (FIT) to Hold
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
- Notable Analyst Rating Changes 12/8: (JNPR) (HES) (COR) Upgraded; (FIT) (AZZ) (ARCX) Downgraded
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!