Leerink Partners Starts Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) at Outperform
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners initiates coverage on Protagonist Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTGX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Joseph Schwartz commented, "Protagonist is aiming to become the standard of care therapy for moderate to severe Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD) patients, a large and growing market opportunity. Currently approved therapies are insufficient, with upwards of 50% of moderate and severe IBD patients failing to achieve a sustained response to currently available treatments. Herein we discuss PTGX's currently planned clinical programs along with our perceived strengths and outstanding questions."
Shares of Protagonist Therapeutics closed at $12.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Texas Instruments (TXN) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!