Leerink Partners Starts Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Leerink Partners initiates coverage on Protagonist Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTGX) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $17.00.
Analyst Joseph Schwartz commented, "Protagonist is aiming to become the standard of care therapy for moderate to severe Irritable Bowel Disease (IBD) patients, a large and growing market opportunity. Currently approved therapies are insufficient, with upwards of 50% of moderate and severe IBD patients failing to achieve a sustained response to currently available treatments. Herein we discuss PTGX's currently planned clinical programs along with our perceived strengths and outstanding questions."
Shares of Protagonist Therapeutics closed at $12.08 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!