Leerink Partners Starts Aclaris Therapeutis (ACRS) at Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners initiates coverage on Aclaris Therapeutis (NASDAQ: ACRS) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $54.00.
Analyst Seamus Fernandez commented, "ACRS's lead asset, A-101 (high concentration formulation of hydrogen peroxide) offers a new treatment option for patients with seborrheic keratosis (SK) with reduced risk of dyspigmentation and scarring. With two successful Phase 3 studies complete, A-101 is de-risked and could achieve $300-400M peak sales. A-101 is also being developed into a treatment for common warts, which could provide incremental commercial opportunity. However, the opportunity for significant upside potential resides in ACRS's JAK (janus kinase) inhibitors program for the treatment of immune-mediated hair loss disorders such as alopecia areata (AA). We believe oral JAK inhibitors alone could achieve peak annual sales of $2-3B in AA, with ACRS taking significant market share. We assume A-101 is approved and successful for SK, with a 50% probability of success (POS) for A-101 for common warts. A-101 accounts for ~$18/shr in our DCF analysis. Assuming only a 40% POS, ACRS's oral JAK program in hair loss disorders accounts for ~70% of our $54 PT."
Shares of Aclaris Therapeutis closed at $28.04 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts GCP Applied Technologies (GCP) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!