Leerink Partners Starts Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) at Market Perform
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/24: (BEAV) (JPEP) (HLT) Higher; (BAS) (INO) (ADRO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners initiates coverage on Acadia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACAD) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $34.00.
Analyst Paul Matteis commented, "We continue to believe that pimavanserin (NUPLAZID) is one of the most differentiated commercial stage assets in CNS and could be attractive to multiple potential buyers, including BIIB (MP) and AGN (OP). However, we are resuming coverage with a neutral view on the stock based on (1) our belief that the pimavanserin roll-out will be slow and steady, given the drug's high price tag and the intrinsic challenges associated with assisting high out-of-pocket cost for Medicare patients and (2) our caution surrounding the upcoming readout for pimavanserin in Alzheimer's Disease Psychosis (ADP), for which we believe there exists at least some credit in the stock today."
Shares of Acadia Pharmaceuticals closed at $30.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (CP) at Buy
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on FirstEnergy (FE) After Adjusting Forecast
- Goldman Sachs Starts Hertz Global (HTZ) at 'Sell' and Avis Budget (CAR) at 'Neutral'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!