Leerink Partners Starts Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) at Market Perform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners initiates coverage on Acadia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACAD) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $34.00.
Analyst Paul Matteis commented, "We continue to believe that pimavanserin (NUPLAZID) is one of the most differentiated commercial stage assets in CNS and could be attractive to multiple potential buyers, including BIIB (MP) and AGN (OP). However, we are resuming coverage with a neutral view on the stock based on (1) our belief that the pimavanserin roll-out will be slow and steady, given the drug's high price tag and the intrinsic challenges associated with assisting high out-of-pocket cost for Medicare patients and (2) our caution surrounding the upcoming readout for pimavanserin in Alzheimer's Disease Psychosis (ADP), for which we believe there exists at least some credit in the stock today."
Shares of Acadia Pharmaceuticals closed at $30.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Dollar Tree (DLTR) to $96; Reiterates Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!