Leerink Partners Starts Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) at Market Perform
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners initiates coverage on Acadia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACAD) with a Market Perform rating and a price target of $34.00.
Analyst Paul Matteis commented, "We continue to believe that pimavanserin (NUPLAZID) is one of the most differentiated commercial stage assets in CNS and could be attractive to multiple potential buyers, including BIIB (MP) and AGN (OP). However, we are resuming coverage with a neutral view on the stock based on (1) our belief that the pimavanserin roll-out will be slow and steady, given the drug's high price tag and the intrinsic challenges associated with assisting high out-of-pocket cost for Medicare patients and (2) our caution surrounding the upcoming readout for pimavanserin in Alzheimer's Disease Psychosis (ADP), for which we believe there exists at least some credit in the stock today."
Shares of Acadia Pharmaceuticals closed at $30.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cynosure (CYNO) PT, Estimates Trimmed at Stifel Despite Solid Results
- Needham & Company Retains Buy Rating on Nielsen (NLSN) Amid Disappointing Results and Sell-Off
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!