Leerink Partners Starts ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) at Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners initiates coverage on ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARIA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Michael Schmidt commented, "Despite recent strong stock performance, ARIA shares still trade at a discount to other commercial stage Oncology Biotech companies while the top line is expected to grow above that of its peers with a 35% 2016-18E CAGR. Based on discussions with MEDACorp KOLs and our analysis of the CML market, we expect Iclusig to deliver above consensus sales growth over the next 3 years while Street expectations for the company's pipeline products are still low. Driven by a best-in-class product profile, we believe brigatinib is well positioned to exceed commercial expectations in ALK+ NSCLC, while AP32788, the company’s differentiated EGFR inhibitor, represents what we view as a free source of upside with Ph I data expected in mid-’17. ARIA’s new management team has positioned a leaner, more focused company for commercial execution in the US while also maintaining future strategic flexibility. Our conservative $20 per share DCF-based price target attributes $10 to Iclusig and $10 to brigatinib."
Shares of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals closed at $13.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Nielsen Holdings (NLSN) to $45
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!