Leerink Partners Starts ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (ARIA) at Outperform
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/20: (SWKS) (EMES) (CF) Higher; (PSTI) (AFMD) (BMY) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners initiates coverage on ARIAD Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ARIA) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $20.00.
Analyst Michael Schmidt commented, "Despite recent strong stock performance, ARIA shares still trade at a discount to other commercial stage Oncology Biotech companies while the top line is expected to grow above that of its peers with a 35% 2016-18E CAGR. Based on discussions with MEDACorp KOLs and our analysis of the CML market, we expect Iclusig to deliver above consensus sales growth over the next 3 years while Street expectations for the company's pipeline products are still low. Driven by a best-in-class product profile, we believe brigatinib is well positioned to exceed commercial expectations in ALK+ NSCLC, while AP32788, the company’s differentiated EGFR inhibitor, represents what we view as a free source of upside with Ph I data expected in mid-’17. ARIA’s new management team has positioned a leaner, more focused company for commercial execution in the US while also maintaining future strategic flexibility. Our conservative $20 per share DCF-based price target attributes $10 to Iclusig and $10 to brigatinib."
Shares of ARIAD Pharmaceuticals closed at $13.52 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Ladenburg Thalmann Starts TC Pipelines (TCP) at Neutral
- Jefferies Downgrades Graphic Packaging Holding Company (GPK) to Hold
- Wedbush Assumes, Upgrades MasterCard (MA) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!