Leerink Partners Starts AC Immune SA (ACIU) at Outperform
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners initiates coverage on AC Immune SA (NASDAQ: ACIU) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Paul Matteis commented, "AC Immune is a biotechnology company that is focused on developing novel medicines for neurodegenerative disorders. ACIU's lead asset crenezumab – partnered with Roche (Genentech) – is a monoclonal antibody (mAb) that binds multiple sub-types of beta-amyloid. After phase II results that we believe show favorable efficacy trends in milder Alzheimer's Disease (AD) patients, crenezumab has been advanced into a pivotal phase III trial, which is notably exploring a 4-fold higher dose in an earlier, less progressed AD population. ACIU also has a robust drug discovery platform, with additional neurology assets in early development including: ACI-35 (anti-tau vaccine, collaboration with Janssen [JNJ, OP] – ph1b), anti-tau antibody (partnered with Roche – ph1), and ACI-24 (wholly owned abeta vaccine in ph1b/ph1 development for AD and Down syndrome)."
Shares of AC Immune SA closed at $14.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Boston Properties Inc. (BXP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!