Leerink Partners Starts AC Immune SA (ACIU) at Outperform
- Oil edges up ahead of U.S. data, OPEC squabbles cap gains
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Visa (V) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Rambus (RMBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Issues Q4 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/24: (SAEX) (CWEI) (RMBS) Higher; (SONC) (WNC) (EFII) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners initiates coverage on AC Immune SA (NASDAQ: ACIU) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $22.00.
Analyst Paul Matteis commented, "AC Immune is a biotechnology company that is focused on developing novel medicines for neurodegenerative disorders. ACIU's lead asset crenezumab – partnered with Roche (Genentech) – is a monoclonal antibody (mAb) that binds multiple sub-types of beta-amyloid. After phase II results that we believe show favorable efficacy trends in milder Alzheimer's Disease (AD) patients, crenezumab has been advanced into a pivotal phase III trial, which is notably exploring a 4-fold higher dose in an earlier, less progressed AD population. ACIU also has a robust drug discovery platform, with additional neurology assets in early development including: ACI-35 (anti-tau vaccine, collaboration with Janssen [JNJ, OP] – ph1b), anti-tau antibody (partnered with Roche – ph1), and ACI-24 (wholly owned abeta vaccine in ph1b/ph1 development for AD and Down syndrome)."
Shares of AC Immune SA closed at $14.43 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
- Goldman Sachs Starts Hertz Global (HTZ) at 'Sell' and Avis Budget (CAR) at 'Neutral'
- KLR Group Raises Price Target on SM Energy (SM) to $59; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!