Leerink Partners Resumes Waters Corp. (WAT) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners resumes coverage on Waters Corp. (NYSE: WAT) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $163.00.
Analyst Puneet Souda commented, "We view Waters positively and believe that: (1) Growth in biopharma end-markets is likely to continue, extending the business cycle and further strengthening WAT’s already established presence in biopharma QA/QC labs; (2) WAT will continue to garner premium pricing in the LC (Liquid Chromatography) market given what we view as best-in-class UPLC (Ultra Performance LC) system with 70%+ mass spec attach rates -– the highest in the industry; (3) China shows no signs of taking a break as it continues to deliver double-digit growth driven by demand in pharma, food and environmental/ industrial testing labs; and (4) underlying strength of Waters’ recurring revenue base (almost 50% of WAT’s revenue) remains sticky as biopharma QA/QC labs are generally not amenable to change."
Shares of Waters Corp. closed at $142.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- RCI Hospitality Holdings (RICK) Gains as Sidoti & Co. Sets Aggressive Price Target
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!