Leerink Partners Resumes Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Leerink Partners resumes coverage on Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE: TMO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $175.00.
Analyst Puneet Souda commented, "We are resuming coverage of Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) with an Outperform rating and $175 price target. Thermo Fisher (TMO) is a life science tools leader with an unmatched scale and reach in the research labs market combined with a number of growth products serving key end-markets. TMO has established a solid reputation for execution, having acquired and integrated a number of tools and diagnostics companies in an actively consolidating environment. Given the scale and TMO’s strong positions across various markets, we remain confident that the company can deliver and possibly exceed its topline growth estimates of 4% - 6% and EPS growth of 12% - 15% over the next 3 years."
Shares of Thermo Fisher Scientific closed at $152.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Dougherty & Co Starts athenahealth (ATHN) at Buy
- JPMorgan Raises Rating on CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to 'Overweight'; Analyst Thinks Bats Technology Will Drive Greater Trading Activity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!