Leerink Partners Resumes Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) at Outperform
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Leerink Partners resumes coverage on Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE: TMO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $175.00.
Analyst Puneet Souda commented, "We are resuming coverage of Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) with an Outperform rating and $175 price target. Thermo Fisher (TMO) is a life science tools leader with an unmatched scale and reach in the research labs market combined with a number of growth products serving key end-markets. TMO has established a solid reputation for execution, having acquired and integrated a number of tools and diagnostics companies in an actively consolidating environment. Given the scale and TMO’s strong positions across various markets, we remain confident that the company can deliver and possibly exceed its topline growth estimates of 4% - 6% and EPS growth of 12% - 15% over the next 3 years."
Shares of Thermo Fisher Scientific closed at $152.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) to $33
- JMP Securities Starts Silver Spring Networks (SSNI) at Market Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!