Leerink Partners Resumes Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) at Outperform
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Leerink Partners resumes coverage on Thermo Fisher Scientific (NYSE: TMO) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $175.00.
Analyst Puneet Souda commented, "We are resuming coverage of Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) with an Outperform rating and $175 price target. Thermo Fisher (TMO) is a life science tools leader with an unmatched scale and reach in the research labs market combined with a number of growth products serving key end-markets. TMO has established a solid reputation for execution, having acquired and integrated a number of tools and diagnostics companies in an actively consolidating environment. Given the scale and TMO’s strong positions across various markets, we remain confident that the company can deliver and possibly exceed its topline growth estimates of 4% - 6% and EPS growth of 12% - 15% over the next 3 years."
Shares of Thermo Fisher Scientific closed at $152.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- BTIG Starts VASCO Data Security (VDSI) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades CVR Refining (CVRR) to Outperform; Most Exposed to RINs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!